City centre COVID-19 information
The services that keep the city ticking are running at Level 2 to support businesses and residents.
- The Police are maintaining visibility and patrols in the city centre at all alert levels - find out more here.
- The CityWatch programme is operating and monitoring any nuisance incidents or city management issues. If you would like to log a job with CityWatch, call council on (09) 301 0101.
- Public Transport will be operating to normal schedules and with fare collection resuming at Alert Level 2. See here for full details including Health & Safety measures.
- Paid parking and enforcement will resume on-street and in parking buildings at Level 2. Find out more about driving and parking here.
- Some temporary changes have been made to help people get around safely - particularly on Queen Street - see here for details.
Rubbish collections continue at all alert levels. Find out more about Auckland Council collections or contact your private waste management supplier for more information.
Page updated 14 May 2020