City centre COVID-19 information
All key city management services are running at Level 3 to support businesses and residents.
- If your business is closed, please ensure your premises is secured with locks and alarms as relevant, and that any valuable items are in a safe place
- If a crime is taking place or if you are concerned about anyone's safety, call 111
- If a crime has already taken place, call 105
- The CityWatch programme is operating and monitoring any nuisance incidents or city management issues.
- If you would like to log a job with CityWatch, call council on (09) 301 0101
- CityWatch hours during Level 3 are:
- Mon - Thurs: 6am to 4pm
- Fri - Sat: 6am to 10pm
- Sun: 8am to 4pm
Buses, trains and ferries will continue to operate to existing timetables until further notice. Key details are as below and more information is available here.
- Public transport services will operate with strict health and safety requirements in place, including maintaining physical distancing of 2m and wearing a mask.
- Fares will continue to be charged over this 3-day Alert Level 3 period. Cash will not be accepted on public transport. Customers must tag on/off with their AT HOP card and AT strongly recommend that you register your AT HOP card to help with contact tracing should it be required.
- Parking is available on-street and in parking buildings at Level 3 - normal charges apply and enforcement will be taking place. Find out more here.
Rubbish collections continue at all alert levels. Find out more about Auckland Council collections or contact your private waste management supplier for more information.
Page updated 12 August 2020