Membership: being part of Heart of the City
If you’re part of the 12,000-strong business community in Auckland's city centre or own one of the 4,000 commercially rated properties here, you can be part of Heart of the City.
Who can be a member?
Our members are businesses and property owners of commercially rated properties located within our boundary. If you're just outside our boundary and interested in what we do, feel free to get in touch.
How we can support you
We champion a successful city centre for businesses like yours. We work to make sure Auckland’s city centre is is a vibrant, exciting place to live, work and visit and to spread the word about it.
Some of the ways we do this are:
- Promoting and activating businesses and the city
Attracting visitors and showcasing the city.
- Supporting and advocating for business
Our work to make the city centre a better place for business.
- Being your resource for information
Keeping your finger on the pulse of the city through this website and our regular newsletters
- Find out more about Heart of the City and how we operate here
- The rules of membership are included in our constitution
- Want to find out more or have a question? We’d love to hear from you – find out how to get in touch here.