Shop and WIN - Supporting Albert Street businesses
Albert Street area businesses are doing it tough right now, facing major challenges because of the City Rail Link construction.
We asked the city centre community to get behind Albert Street businesses with the added incentive of a spend and win promotion in November and December to win 3 x $500 worth of Albert Street vouchers – as every bit of extra patronage counts.
Even though the promotion has now ended, it's always a great time to support local and come and explore, shop, eat and drink in the area and #LoveAlbertStreet. Here is a list of businesses located in the Albert Street area.
Draw #1 -
The first winner of our 'Shop and Win' promotion was Miller Adams, a city centre worker who works on Albert Street and who is actively choosing to support businesses in the Albert Street area by shopping locally.
Draw #2 -
The second competition winner was Joe Ruakawa who entered the competition after dining on Albert Street while on a weekend visit to the city centre.
Draw #3 -
The third competition winner was Mercy Portin who entered the competition after getting their haircut in the area, and also works in the Albert Street area too!
*Terms and conditions
- One entry per purchase or transaction
- This promotion is available at participating Albert Street area businesses only
- For the purposes of this promotion, the 'Albert Street area' consists of the businesses listed under 'Albert Street area' on Heart of the City's consumer website: https://www.heartofthecity.co.nz/explore/albert-street-area
- The competition period begins on Monday 4 November with a winner drawn every two weeks, on a Friday.
- The dates of each Prize Draw are:
- Friday 15 November
- Friday 29 November
- Friday 13 December
- The winner of each Prize Draw will be notified via phone and email and must respond within 48 hours to maintain eligibility.
- In order to be entered in to the Prize Draw, entries must provide all required details (name, contact details).
- Heart of the City will not share entrants' contact details with any third parties.
- Heart of the City may decide to promote the Prize Draw winners on its website, social media or in its newsletter
- Competition winners must be open to sharing their Albert Street experiences on their social media channels
- The winner of each Prize Draw will be entitled to a prize consisting of vouchers for an Albert Street business/businesses of the winner's choice, up to a maximum total value of $500 NZD.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Heart of the City reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.