Back to top anchor
Back to content top anchor

How to issue a trespass notice

If someone is being a nuisance at your store or property, you can issue them with a verbal or written trespass notice. If they return after they’ve been given the notice, they are breaking the law and the police can be called.

For more information about how to issue a trespass notice and templates for written notices, you can print, go to the Citizen’s Advice Bureau here.