City Rail Link
The City Rail Link (CRL) is an underground rail line linking Britomart and the city centre with the existing western line near Mt Eden. Work in the city centre is focused in and around Britomart and Albert Street, plus Karangahape works adjacent to the heart of the city area.
CRL will greatly improve access into the city centre and will increase the capacity and speed of Auckland’s entire train network.
The target completion date for the project is March 2024.
If you have an issue about CRL construction in your area or need to contact CRL Ltd or construction contractors, contact details are below:
- Call 0800 CRL TALK (275 8255)
- Britomart work - press option 1
- Lower Albert works - press option 2
- Aotea Station works - press option 3
- Karangahape Station works - press option 4
- Mt Eden Station works - press option 5
- General - press option 6
Email queries can be directed to the addresses found here.