Outdoor Dining Support
Heart of the City supported hospitality businesses with outdoor dining support grants of up to $1,500 (made possible with support from Auckland Council and the City Centre Targeted Rate) to enable trading under COVID-19 restrictions. Businesses that were successful in their application were positive about the benefits of the grant.
Outdoor dining support grants
- One-off cash grants are available for hospitality businesses located within the Heart of the City boundary
- Grants are to be used to contribute to the costs of establishing or extending outdoor dining spaces to enable trading under COVID-19 restrictions
- Grants can be used for things like purchasing or hiring outdoor umbrellas or seating
- Grants cannot be used for paying for fees including existing outdoor trading licences or alcohol licenses
- Grants of up to $1,500 per business location will be considered. If you have extraordinary requirements, please get in touch to discuss your needs.
- Grants are funded by the City Centre Targeted Rate
Grant applications have now closed.
Updated 23 May 2022